Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Nicki Minaj Viva Glam MAC Lipstick

Well, today was the day the Postman brought my very special little gift! It came in black bubble wrap packaging and i let out a little shriek when it came! Ha! 


 My Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Pink Lipstick! I know Nicki Minaj did a limited edition 'Pink Friday' lipstick for MAC but i wasn't lucky enough to get one before they sold out. So i am so excited i got this one. 



Nicki Minaj - Limited Edition 

As soon as i opened i fell in love and i had to try it on! It goes on an absolute dream! And I LOVED it. It is extremely pink, girly and it is going to be perfect for the Summer. Every girls handbag is going to need one of these little beauty's in it i swear.


Before applying i made sure my lips were smooth and moisturised and over the top i also added a clear lipgloss just to make it shiny! =] 

I rate this product a lot and i am increasingly becoming a fan of MAC Makeup and this is no exception. I advise all you lovely ladies to go out and try it! It's priced at £13.50 which i think is reasonable and it is even better due to the whole RRP going towards helping women, men and children who are affected by HIV and Aids, so it is a great investment. 

[ For more information go to  www.macaidsfund.org ]

Also check out www.maccosmetics.co.uk to get yours NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment