Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Lipsy V.I.P. New Collection

Following the great success of Pixie Lott's collection for Lipsy V.I.P. , Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh has just launched her exclusive collection for them, and if they are anything like Pixie Lott's collection it is bound to be an absolute sellout. Judging by the photos of the new collection it is set to follow the high standards previously set.

  The dresses vary from Prom style to Maxi dresses and are beautifully created right down to the last detail. Each dress features amazing finishes and colours. There is definitely a dress to suit you in the collection, as it boasts 17 amazing dresses.

 The range show off the style Millie Mackintosh is known for and she models them perfectly. As it is part of the V.I.P. range they have been given that extra bit of care and attention, and it's not surprising it comes at bit of a price.

 The price ranges from £90 to £130 but they are definitely investment pieces and can be worn over and over again, changing up the accessories to alter the look of the outfit.

 I must also say Millie Mackintosh looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL modelling these dresses. =] Her legs go on for miles.

 Check out the pictures below for an example of what there is to offer and check out ;

www.lipsy.co.uk

to view the whole collection and get investing ( it is set to be a sell out ) =]

Millie Mackintosh for Lipsy V.I.P. 



 Lipsy V I P Applique Contrast Prom Dress £90 


Lipsy V I P Rouched Bust Dip Dye Prom Dress £120


Lipsy V I P Deep Embroidered Neckline Prom Dress £110

Lipsy V I P Sweetheart Embellished Ruched Maxi Dress £130


VIP


VIP


VIP


No comments:

Post a Comment