Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Mr Kandee - Oh So Sweet..

Okay, so where do i start. I first came across this brand when i seen Amy Childs wearing the Limonade sparkly boots, and i instantly fell in love. After some research i came across Mr Kandee and his Kandee Shoe Collection and i become an instant fan! 
I am a sucker for high heel glam and these are no exception. They are all truely unique and outstanding in their own right. On the 1st March he launched his brand new SS12 #LOUD collection and it is AMAZING! 


#LOUD Collection - Mr. Kandee 

One of my personal favourites is the 'Peanut Butter Crunchie' Boot and i adore them. They are £230 and i can't wait to bag myself a pair. They are sure to sell out soon! 


If i could have my way i would purchase one of each! ( I best get my boyfriend on my side and try persuade him to treat me LOL ) Anyway, make sure you don't miss out on these delightful treats and head to ...

www.kandeeshoes.com 

He's relaunched the website and it's all fresh, funky and delicious! Make sure to check out the new Blog feature on there, and also read up on the main man himself. He is only 22 and is destined for huge success. He already has the Celebrities on his side and who can blame them with treats like these. 

And if you are on Twitter make sure to follow the man himself @MrKandee and @KandeeShoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment